TouchPal Recruitment 2017!!!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Office: 1172 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA 94040.
Position 1：Data Scientist
- Analyze large datasets to glean actionable insights and identify emerging opportunities.
- Create metrics to measure the success of products, services, and features.
- Use data mining and machine learning skills to design and develop products which drive engagement, growth, retention, and monetization.
- Develop and deploy scalable classification, regression, ranking, and optimization algorithms.
- Work with data engineers and other stakeholders in data products pipeline to enable automation of the data-driven products.
- Communicate both routine and ad-hoc data analysis results in a clear, insightful and actionable way.
- BA/BS in Statistics, Computer Science, Math or other related technical fields.
- 2+ years prior research, data science, or engineering experience in building and implementing recommender systems, machine learning models/algorithms, etc.
- Excellent programming skills – ability to prototype effective simple or complex algorithms and collaborate with engineering team to implement them in the production system.
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn large-scale distributed computing tools (Hadoop, Hive, etc.).
- PhD or MSc degrees in Statistics, Computer Science, Math or other related technical field.
- Proficient in R or Python.
- Familiar with or have contributed to open source machine learning tools/platforms.
- First author publications in top-tier conferences or journals.
Position 2：Algorithm Development Engineer / Research Engineer
- Swiftly implement start-of-the-art models and algorithms as online service or client features.
- Work closely with data scientists and product managers to define and design system architectures.
- Take care of the overall well-being of the data pipelines, serving systems, client modules, monitoring/reporting mechanisms, etc.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and script programming languages (e.g., Shell, Python, etc.).
- Familiar with the basic concepts in machine learning, natural language processing, data mining, operational research, etc.
- Excellent communication skills: can work with scientists and product managers smoothly.
- Strong background in at least one of the following areas:
- Machine learning (such as deep learning, boosting, graphical models, statistical learning, convex optimization approach, etc.).
- Natural language processing, speech recognition and synthesis, etc.
- Big Data applications (such as recommender systems, user behaviorial analysis, etc.).
- Hands on experience with deep neural network architectures such as CNN, RNN.
Position 3：Staff Software Development Engineer-Android
- Architect, design, develop and deploy new features for our Android apps, working with multiple back-end teams.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing Android apps.
- Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
- Establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on their appropriate application.
- Help define and implement standards and promote best practices for the Android development team.
- Analyze and optimize applications to maximize speed and scale, factoring in mobile network latency and bandwidth constraints.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 years of software development experience on Android.
- Extensive knowledge of Android development techniques and practices.
- Experience with multi-threading and mobile device memory management.
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
- Good understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
Position 4：Staff Engineer – Video & Messaging
- Be a key technical contributor to the architecture and implementation of core software frontend development and backend components of the video infrastructure platform for TouchPal App.
- Provide engineering input into our product planning and scheduling processes.
- Be involved in designing and developing test harness and test cases for the above to help us assure high quality, reliability and performance of our products.
- Have impact on the overall design of TouchPal’s media transport and the direction of its future development to make sure we’re building a great communication software which will be gladly used by billions of people worldwide.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or other related fields.
- 5+ years of development experience as a software engineer working on customer-facing systems, real-time IM/Video preferred.
- Domain expertise in the area of video technologies, i.e live streaming, DRM, encoding, delivery, CDNs, video conference etc.
- Computer Science fundamentals around algorithm design, and problem solving.
- Good working knowledge of Linux, Mac, and/or Windows configuration and administration.
- Extensive software experiences with audio/video/vision/DSP applications.
- Experience building large, fault-tolerant, scalable systems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Position 5：Social Media Marketing Specialist
TouchPal is looking for a creative, highly organized, Internet-savvy badass to manage social media marketing accounts (such as Facebook, Instagram) for the new mobile applications and services which the team is creating. This person will design online marketing campaigns, develop the social content, moderate the posts/comments/feedback, grow and coordinate the crowdsourced content, and work on other cool projects.
- Design and develop online marketing campaigns for the user acquisition, the brand awareness raising, and etc.
- Write and produce viral posts for products in testing and in pre-launch.
- Moderate Community posts and get rid of jerks, spammers, and trolls.
- Handle user feedback and low-level community support emails.
- Generate ideas for new features and post formats.
- Track posts from editorial/marketing staff and coordinate pitches.
- Take care of administrative or organizational duties.
- Passion for the mobile applications/services.
- Experience doing above for a mobile application/consumer product/service.
- High emotional intelligence.
- Extremely organized and efficient.
- The ability to take perspective of others, and good interpersonal awareness.
- A positive, curious, playful disposition.
- A competitive drive — you enjoy winning, really going for it.
- A genuine, wide-eyed love of pop culture, entertainment (Cat lover a plus).
Position 6：Mobile Product Manager
- Lead one or several mobile applications’ product development initiatives utilizing the user and competitive research, the business case development, the scoping, and all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Define the product specifications of mobile applications, establish the milestones, and manage the quality assurance activities for a cross-functional team.
- Define the success metrics for the new projects and track the daily performance for existing products to ensure the team is moving towards the defined goals.
- Work with the design team to create wireframes and designs which articulate the product vision.
- Identify, research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to any complex business and technical problems.
- Assist in managing the prioritization of new features and bugs.
- Continuously propose new A/B tests to improve the conversion rate and the user engagement rate.
- 2+ years of consumer-facing internet product management experience, preferably in defining and driving the vision of mobile applications.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues.
- An understanding of the mobile landscape and experience with native application design and development standards.
- Some experience in the monetization of mobile applications.
- Intellectual curiosity to research, learn, and apply industry knowledge.
- A self-starter who is confident and able to move projects forward with little direction.
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning and tactical daily execution.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment with multiple responsibilities.